Daal Pakora by Spice It Up Foods is a crispy and flavourful snack made with lentils, chickpeas and spices. Also known as lentil fritters. An excellent appetizer to serve with cocktails or chai.
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Trans Fat Free
Pakora Wrap Spread your favourite wrap or pita bread with hummus or tzatziki, place with warm pakoras down the center and top with shredded cabbage, chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, cilantro and avocado. Roll up and eat immediately.
Pakora Quinoa Bowl Heap your favourite raw and cooked vegetables (roasted cauliflower, yams. broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, avocados and cucumbers for example) on a bowl of hot, cooked quinoa and drizzle with dressing. Top with warm pakoras.
How to Prepare
1. Preheat oven to 205°C (400°F).
2. Cook from frozen. Place pakoras evenly on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 mins, turning once mid-way through cooking (or until crisp).
4. Remove carefully, serve hot.
Yellow Split Peas, Onions, Chick Pea Flour, Water, Ginger, Vegetable oil (canola and/or sunflower), Salt, Curry Leaf, Green Chili, Chili Flakes.
May contain nuts, dairy, egg, wheat, sesame, and mustard.