Veggie pakora by Spice it Up Foods is a crispy and flavourful snack made with potatoes, chickpeas and spices. Also known as vegetable fritters. An excellent appetizer to serve with cocktails or chai.
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Trans Fat Free
Pakora Wrap Spread your favourite wrap or pita bread with hummus or tzatziki, place with warm pakoras down the center and top with shredded cabbage, chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, cilantro and avocado. Roll up and eat immediately.
Pakora Quinoa Bowl Heap your favourite raw and cooked vegetables (roasted cauliflower, yams. broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, avocados and cucumbers for example) on a bowl of hot, cooked quinoa and drizzle with dressing. Top with warm pakoras.
How to Prepare
1. Preheat oven to 205 °C (400 °F).
2. Cook from frozen. Place pakoras evenly on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 to 15 mins, turning once mid-way through cooking (or until crisp).
4. Remove carefully, serve hot.
Onions, Chick Pea Flour, Potatoes(sodium metabisulphite), Spinach, Vegetable oil (Canola and/or Sunflower), Herbs, Corn Flour, Spices, Salt, Garlic, Baking Soda
Contains sulfites. May contain nuts, dairy, egg, wheat, sesame, and mustard.