Butter Chicken with Rice
Butter chicken with rice by Spice It Up Foods is boneless chicken cooked in our delicious rich cream sauce served on a bed of basmati rice. Butter Chicken is among the best known Indian Foods all over the world.
- Ready to Eat
- All Natural
- No Preservative
- Gluten Free
A delicious home-cooked meal is just minutes away! Preparing a delicious home-cooked Indian meal is now as easy as going from freezer to plate. A great solution for lunch or a quick evening meal.
Rice: water, basmati rice, salt, vegetable oil (canola and/or sunflower), cumin.
Butter Chicken: cream (milk, carrageenan), chicken (chicken breast filets, water, modified corn starch, salt), tomatoes, sour cream (milk ingredients, modified corn starch, guar gum, sodium citrate, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, bacterial cultures), yogurt (milk, milk ingredients, bacterial culture, pectin), onions, butter, canola and/or sunflower oil, ginger, garlic, spices, salt, sugar, lime juice, vinegar, herbs.
How to prepare
- Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray in microwave.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes in microwave.
- Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
- Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove film, stir and serve hot.