Butter chicken by Spice It Up Foods is boneless chicken cooked in our delicious rich cream sauce. Butter Chicken is among the best known Indian Foods all over the world.
- Gluten Free
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
A delicious home-cooked meal is just minutes away! Preparing a delicious home-cooked Indian meal is now as easy as going from freezer to plate. A great solution for lunch or a quick evening meal.
How to prepare
Microwave – Cook from Frozen
1. Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray in microwave.
2. Cook on high for 3–4 mins in Microwave.
3. Tray will be hot, use caution. Pull back film almost completely.
4. Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 1–2 mins.
5. Remove film, stir and serve hot.
Convection Oven – Cook from Frozen
1. Preheat oven to 375º F (190º C).
2. Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray onto a baking sheet or tray and place on the middle oven rack. Do not remove the plastic film from the tray.
3. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Tray will be hot, use caution. Pull back film almost completely.
5. Stir contents, recover and heat for another 5–10 mins.
6. Remove film, stir and serve hot.
Butter Chicken: Cream (Milk, carrageenan), Chicken (Chicken breast fillets, water, modified corn starch, salt), Tomatoes, Sour Cream (milk ingredients, modified corn starch, guar gum, sodium citrate, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, bacterial cultures), Onions, Butter, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Sugar, Lime Juice, Vinegar, Herbs.
Produced in a facility that handles nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat, sulphites, mustard and sesame.