Channa Masala (Curried Chick Peas)
Channa Masala by Spice It Up Foods is chickpeas cooked in spices with a rich curry flavour. In Indian cooking, chickpeas is a common dish cooked in a variety of different ways. They are also served dry and spicy, or cooked down to be a soft and served with indian breads.
- Ready to Eat
- All Natural
- No Preservative
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Zero Trans Fat
- Gluten Free
Our Chick Peas are meant to be a curry dish to be served with Rice, Naan, Roti or Bread.
Chick Pea, Water, Tomatoes, Onions, Sour Cream, Vegetable Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Herbs, Spices, Salt
How to prepare
- Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray in microwave.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes in microwave.
- Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
- Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove film, stir and serve hot with rice, naan, roti or bread.