Channa Masala (Curried Chick Peas)
Channa Masala by Spice It Up Foods is chickpeas cooked in spices with a rich curry flavour. In Indian cooking, chickpeas is a common dish cooked in a variety of different ways. They are also served dry and spicy, or cooked down to be a soft and served with Indian breads.
- Mild Spice
- Gluten Free
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
Our Chick Peas are meant to be a curry dish to be served with Rice, Naan, Roti or Bread.
How to Prepare
Microwave – Cook from Frozen
1. Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray on a microwavable plate.
2. Cook on high for 3–4 mins in Microwave.
3. Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
4. Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 1–2 mins.
5. Remove film, stir and serve hot with rice, naan, roti or bread.
Convection Oven – Cook from Frozen
1. Preheat oven to 375º F (190º C).
2. Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray onto a baking sheet or tray and place on the middle oven rack. Do not remove the plastic film from the tray.
3. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
5. Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 5–10 mins.
6. Remove film, stir and serve hot with rice, naan, roti or bread.
Chickpeas, water, tomatoes, onions, sour cream (milk ingredients, guar gum, propylene glycol, alginate, carrageenan, locust bean gum, xanthan gum, active bacterial cultures, microbial enzyme), vegetable oil (canola), ginger, garlic, herbs, spices, salt, xanthan gum.
Produced in a facility that handles nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat, sulphites, mustard and sesame.