Daal Makhni (Curried Lentil & Beans)
Daal Makhni by Spice It Up Foods are lentils and beans slow cooked to perfection. Traditionally lentils and beans are soaked overnight or for at least 8 hours and gently simmered on low heat along with ginger, garlic and a few other spices. It is a long process, but well worth the effort.
- Ready to Eat
- All Natural
- No Preservative
- Gluten Free
How to prepare
- Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray in microwave.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes in microwave.
- Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
- Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove film, stir and serve hot with rice, naan, roti or bread.
Water, Lentils, Kidney Beans, Tomatoes, Onions, Cream, Butter, Ginger, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Canola Oil