Lamb Curry with Rice
Lamb Curry with rice by Spice It Up Foods is boneless lamb cooked in our delicious rich sauce served on a bed of rice. Lamb Curry is among the best known Indian Foods all over the world.
- Gluten Free
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
A delicious home-cooked meal is just minutes away! Preparing a delicious home-cooked Indian meal is now as easy as going from freezer to plate. A great solution for lunch or a quick evening meal.
How to prepare
Microwave – Cook from Frozen
1. Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray in microwave.
2. Cook on high for 3–4 mins in Microwave.
3. Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
4. Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 1–2 mins.
5. Remove film, stir and serve hot.
Convection Oven – Cook from Frozen
1. Preheat oven to 375º F (190º C).
2. Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray onto a baking sheet or tray and place on the middle oven rack. Do not remove the plastic film from the tray.
3. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
5. Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 5–10 mins.
6. Remove film, stir and serve hot.
Rice: Water, Rice, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola and/or Sunflower).
Lamb Curry: Lamb Meat, Onions, Tomatoes, Sour Cream (Milk Ingredients, modified corn starch, guar gum, sodium citrate, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, bacterial cultures), Water, Vegetable Oil (Canola and/or Sunfiower), Ginger, Garlic, Herbs, Spices, Salt.
Produced in a facility that handles nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat, sulphites, mustard and sesame.The lamb used in our recipe is raised without added hormones or antibiotics.