Palak Paneer (Spinach with Indian Cheese)
Palak paneer by Spice It Up Foods is a vegetarian dish of soft paneer (cottage cheese) cubes cooked in a smooth spinach curry with spices.
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Zero Trans Fat
- Gluten Free
Our palak paneer is perfectly prepared to be served with rice, naan, roti or bread.
How to prepare
- Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray in microwave.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes in microwave.
- Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
- Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove film, stir and serve hot with rice, naan, roti or bread.
Spinach, onions, paneer (milk, modified milk ingredients, citric acid, calcium chloride, potassium sorbate, modified food starch, xanthan gum, guar (gum), tomatoes, sour cream (milk ingredients, modified corn starch, guar gum, sodium citrate, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, bacterial cultures), water, vegetable oil (canola and/or sunflower), ginger, garlic, spices, salt).