A world-renowned Indian dish, biryani is made with long-grained basmati rice flavoured with exotic spices, and layered with pakora fritters, vegetables, and a savoury gravy.
- Gluten Free
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
A delicious home-cooked meal is just minutes away! Preparing a delicious home-cooked Indian meal is now as easy as going from freezer to plate. A great solution for lunch or a quick evening meal.
How to prepare
Microwave – Cook from Frozen
1. Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray in microwave.
2. Cook on high for 3 mins in Microwave.
3. Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
4. Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 1–2 mins.
5. Remove film, stir and serve hot with your choice of curry, protein or yogurt.
Convection Oven – Cook from Frozen
If using Conventional oven, increase cook time by approximately 10 mins.
1. Preheat oven to 375º F (190º C).
2. Lift corners of film to allow steam to escape. Place tray onto a baking sheet or tray and place on the middle oven rack. Do not remove the plastic film from the tray.
3. Bake for 15–20 minutes.
4. Pull back film almost completely. Tray will be hot, use caution.
5. Stir contents, cover with film again and heat for another 5–10 mins.
6. Remove film, stir and serve hot with your choice of curry, protein or yogurt.
Biryani: Basmati Rice, Vegetable Stock (Carrots, Onions, Celery, Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Corn Oil, less than 2% of Yeast Extract, Water, Potato Starch, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Carrot Juice Concentrate), Vegetables (Carrots, Peas, Corn, Green Beans), Onions, Vegetable Oil (Canola and/or Sunflower), Ginger, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Screw Pine Flavour.
Pakora Fritters: Onions, Chickpea Flour, Potatoes(Sodium Metabisulphite), Spinach, Canola Oil, Herbs, Corn Flour, Spices, Salt, Garlic, Baking Soda.
Produced in a facility that handles nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat, sulphites, mustard and sesame.