Tikka Tots by Spice it Up Foods are a crispy and flavourful snack made with potatoes, onions and fresh spices. An excellent appetizer to serve with cocktails or chai.
- Medium Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Trans Fat Free
How to Prepare
For best results and crispness, use oven or air fryer.
- Heat from frozen. Set air fryer at 350°F / 175°C.
- Evenly place the tots in air fryer basket and fry for 12 minutes. Pause & shake mid-way through cooking time.
- Serve with dip of choice. Caution: filling will be hot—allow the Tikka Tots to rest for 1–2 minutes before serving.
- Heat from frozen. Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C. Place tots evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes turning once mid-way through cooking (until crisp).
- Remove carefully, serve hot.
- Heat from frozen. Place frozen tots on a microwavable tray.
- Heat for 1½–2 minutes, turning half way through.
- Serve hot, optionally with your dip of choice.
Ingredients: Potatoes (sodium metabisulphite), Onions, Bread crumbs, Tomato sauce (tomato paste [from fresh ripe tomatoes], liquid sugar, vinegar, salt, onion powder, spices), Enriched wheat flour, Modified corn starch, Rice flour, Canola oil, Water, Salt, Spices.
Contains: Sulphites, Wheat gluten.
Produced in a facility that handles nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat, sulphites, mustard and sesame.