Pure Tadka Indian Cooking Sauce
The perfect Indian meal begins with the perfect sauce. Use Tarka Foods’ Pure Tadka sauce to craft a convenient, home-cooked entree that will amaze you!
- Gluten Free
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Chicken Curry
- Mattar Paneer
- Mixed Veggies
- Daal, Sabzi
- Aloo Gobi
- and more
Prepare: Chickpea Curry (Channa Masala)
- Defrost 300g of Tarka package and heat in pan for 3–5 min.
- Add 4 cups of canned drained and washed chickpeas. Heat for about 5 min. on medium heat.
- Add 1½ to 2 cups of water and boil for 5–10 min. (Add water for desired consistency.)
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
Serve hot with naan, flattened bread (roti), bread or rice.
Ingredients: Onions, Tomatoes, Ginger, Garlic, Canola Oil, Salt, Cumin, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Turmeric, Paprika, Chilli Powder, Fenugreek, Cinnamon. Produced in a facility that process Nuts, Wheat, Dairy, Sesame, Sulphites, Egg and Mustard.
Share this Product
I love cooking with pure Tadka Sauce. It's so easy, convenience, delicious with not much prep time needed. Great thing to have stock up in the freezer for a quick dinner in a pinch
Loved it all!!! Thank you 🙏
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I never thought I would be the one buying frozen Tadka. My husband loves his meat and I didn't think this would pass the taste test for him, but I was wrong he really liked it. Honestly it is so convenient to have in the freezer, saves so much time. Just add chillis/spice as you like and it's great.