Crazy Good Meatballs - Masala Style
Spice It Up Foods brings you the ultimate in culinary fusion! Zesty Italian meatballs in our amazing masala sauce. Crazy Good on pasta, rice or whatever you can dream up. Serve up insane flavour in less than 15 minutes with our Crazy Good Meatballs.
A delicious home-cooked meal is just minutes away! Preparing a delicious home-cooked Indian meal is now as easy as going from freezer to plate. A great solution for lunch or a quick evening meal.
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
How to Prepare
Defrosting tip: immerse sealed bag in water for a few mins. Defrost just enough for product to slide out of bag.
- Empty frozen contents in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6–9 mins, stopping and gently stirring in between heating.
- Continue heating for additional time until internal product temperatures reaches 74ºC/165ºF.
- Carefully remove bowl from microwave, stir and garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley. Serve hot with pasta, rice, bread, roti or naan. Enjoy!
- Empty frozen contents from bag into saucepan.
- Cover and heat on low for 15–20 mins.
- Stir occasionally. Heat till internal product temperature reaches 74ºC.
- Carefully remove product from saucepan, garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley. Serve hot with pasta, rice, bread, roti or naan. Enjoy!
Meatballs Ingredients: Beef (beef, water, toasted wheat crumbs), Seasoning (salt, sugar, dehydrated onion, spices, garlic powder, parsley flakes, autolyzed yeast extract, vegetable oil), Textured soy protein (caramel), Soybeans, Soy protein concentrate, Seasoning (sodium phosphates, dextrose, salt, beef stock, spice extracts).
Sauce Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onion, Water, Ginger, Sugar, Jalapeno peppers, Canola oil, Salt, Vinegar, Cumin, Coriander.
Contains: Wheat, Soy, Milk.
Produced in a facility that process Nuts, Wheat, Dairy, Sesame, Sulphites, Egg and Mustard.