Meat Tadka Indian Cooking Sauce
The perfect Indian meal begins with the perfect tempering sauce. Use Tarka Foods’ Meat Tadka sauce to craft a convenient, home-cooked entree that will amaze you!
- Gluten Free
- Vegan (the sauce is vegan—meat can be added to it)
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Lamb Curry
- Chicken Curry
- Goat Curry
- Laal Maas
- Beef Curry
- Kadai Chicken
- and more
Prepare an Amazing Indian DishDefrost Tadka (sauce) or use directly from frozen. Do not microwave the package.
- 1 Add Tadka (sauce) to a pan and heat for 3–5 mins (add additional spices/heat if required). Optional: Add ¼ cup of sour cream and heat tadka or marinate meat in sour cream.
- Add 2lbs of meat of choice, meat substitute or veggies and mix well.
- Cook meat/veggies on low to medium heat covered till it is tender and fully cooked. (For meat items cook until meat is tender and minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached). Add small amounts of water to deglaze pan during the cooking process. Stir as needed, cook mostly covered.
- Optional: when meat is almost cooked add water to desired thickness consistency and continue to simmer. Stir as needed.
- Optional: Finish with desired amount of Ghee or Butter, add salt to taste.
Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with Naan, Flattened Bread (Roti), Bread or Rice.
Ingredients: Onions, Tomatoes, Canola oil, Spices, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Serrano chili, Cilantro, Dried fenugreek leaves. Produced in a facility that process Nuts, Wheat, Dairy, Sesame, Sulphites, Egg and Mustard.