Meat Tadka Indian Cooking Sauce - 300g
The perfect Indian meal begins with the perfect tempering sauce. Use Tarka Foods’ Meat Tadka sauce to craft a convenient, home-cooked entree that will amaze you!
- Gluten Free
- Vegan (the sauce is vegan—meat can be added to it)
- Mild Spice
- Heat and Serve
- No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Lamb Curry
- Chicken Curry
- Goat Curry
- Laal Maas
- Beef Curry
- Kadai Chicken
- and more
Prepare an Amazing Indian DishDefrost Tadka (sauce) or use directly from frozen. Do not microwave the package.
- 1 Add Tadka (sauce) to a pan and heat for 3–5 mins (add additional spices/heat if required). Optional: Add ¼ cup of sour cream and heat tadka or marinate meat in sour cream.
- Add 2lbs of meat of choice, meat substitute or veggies and mix well.
- Cook meat/veggies on low to medium heat covered till it is tender and fully cooked. (For meat items cook until meat is tender and minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached). Add small amounts of water to deglaze pan during the cooking process. Stir as needed, cook mostly covered.
- Optional: when meat is almost cooked add water to desired thickness consistency and continue to simmer. Stir as needed.
- Optional: Finish with desired amount of Ghee or Butter, add salt to taste.
Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with Naan, Flattened Bread (Roti), Bread or Rice.
Ingredients: Onions, Tomatoes, Canola oil, Spices, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Serrano chili, Cilantro, Dried fenugreek leaves.
Produced in a facility that process Nuts, Wheat, Dairy, Sesame, Sulphites, Egg and Mustard.
Share this Product
This sauce made an excellent curry when cooked with beef. Will buy again.
Found this the freezer, wife was not feeling well and I was able to make quick chicken curry. It was excellent!
So... I have been using both the other Tadkas and wasn't sure if this one would be very different and yes it is. Different flavour profile for sure and we love it!